WASHINGTON – President Obama is expected later today to nominate Richard Cordray, director of the fledgling Consumer Financial Protection Bureau who was seated last year as an abbreviated recess appointee, to a full term heading the new agency.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics