ST. LOUIS Ė The Federal Reserve on Wednesday announced that Glenn Barks, president of First Community CU in Chesterfield, Mo., has been appointed chairman of the St. Louis Fedís Community Depository Institute Advisory Council.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE