HARBOR, Ore. – NCUA said the December failure of Chetco FCU, a one-time $375 million credit union, is projected to cost the agency $76.5 million in losses, making it one of the costliest credit union failure ever.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE