ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA and the banking regulators proposed guidance today for credit unions and banks using Facebook, Twitter and other social media, which would ensure that users abide by proper consumer rules and regulations, and limit potential legal risks, among other things.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics