BOSTON – The former president and lone employee at Adams Municipal Employees FCU last week was convicted of stealing $160,000 from the now-defunct credit union, which was located in the basement of city hall in this western Massachusetts hamlet.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics