WASHINGTON – Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac announced last week they have approved National Mortgage Insurance Corp., a newly chartered private mortgage insurer formed by one-time executives at financially troubled PMI Group, as eligible to provide private mortgage insurance for loans they buy.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics