CLEVELAND – Outside investors in The Cleveland International Fund are questioning the authority of E. Eddy Zai, the local financier who owns controlling interest in the business fund, to assign $21 million in projected monthly payments on four major downtown properties to pay restitution to NCUA for his role in...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics