TEMPERANCE, Mich. – The manager and sole employee of tiny United Catholic CU was sentenced yesterday to 45 months in prison for stealing $2.6 million over more than 30 years from the now-failed credit union, which never claimed more than $500,000 in assets.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics