ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Congress is again planning to freeze salaries for federal employees, which could mean NCUA will be left with an additional $12.8 million it had planned to spend on pay raises and related benefits for its 1,260 employees.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics