HOUSTON – El Paso Corporation FCU said last year’s takeover of its corporate sponsor by pipeline giant Kinder Morgan forced the $125 million credit union to seek a merger mate and has asked regulators for permission to combine with $335 million First Service CU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics