WASHINGTON – The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau continued its rewrite of the rules covering mortgage transactions by setting new rules this morning governing servicing, the latest effort at curbing the abuses recorded during the mortgage crisis.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics