ATLANTA – An Internet security company called JOAO Bock Transaction Systems, LLC on Wednesday filed a patent infringement suit against Georgia’s Own CU, the latest in a proliferating number of patent claims targeting credit unions, banks and other financial service providers.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics