ONTARIO, Calif. – CU Direct Corp., the parent of CU Direct Lending, is paying its 102 owners a $1.5 million dividend for 2012, slightly higher than the $1.4 million payout for each of the previous two years.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE