SAN ANTONIO – St. Mary’s University yesterday announced that Ed Speed, recently retired as CEO of Texas Dow Employees CU, and his wife Linda, have endowed the college with $137,500 to establish a fellowship that advances Catholic social teaching, human rights, social justice and peace building.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics