ALEXANDRIA, Va. – Credit unions offering higher-risk mortgages, those with above-average interest rates, will need to get written reports by certified appraisers who physically inspect the inside and outside of homes, under new rules being issued by NCUA and the banking regulators.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics