PORTLAND, Maine – A man who admitted sending two juveniles into a University CU branch to rob it a few days before Christmas 2011, on Monday was sentenced to four years and nine months in federal prison.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE