WICHITA, Kan. – Several Wall Street banks told a federal appeals court Friday that confidential contingency agreements with lawyers representing NCUA on its corporate credit union suits contradicts NCUA’s own argument it should be afforded special powers to extend the statute of limitations on the multi-billion corporate claims.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics