RALEIGH, N.C. – Seven North Carolina credit unions last week introduced the state’s first savings sweepstakes, which will award a grand prize of $30,000 and monthly cash prizes – the first of three states planning new statewide savings contests.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics