CHELSEA, Mass. – Metro CU continued to expand its suburban Boston footprint with a deal to acquire Fenwal CU, a troubled single-branch, $2-million credit union in nearby Ashland, Mass., the fifth merger for Metro in three years.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE