VIENNA, Va. – Bolstered by the Bank Transfer Day wave and a tide of new branches, Navy FCU added 600,000 new members in 2012--more than twice its previous record of 230,000 for 2011—giving the world’s biggest credit union more than 4.2 million members worldwide.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics