OLYMPIA, Wash. – A new 22-page report authored by consultant Marvin Umholtz closely profiles Oregon CUs, comparing them to community banks and saying there is little difference, and in the process raises the issue of CU taxation.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE