CLEVELAND – A federal judge on Thursday sentenced a 42-year-old Cleveland accountant to 37 months in prison and ordered him to repay $1.7 million for his role in the 2010 collapse of St. Paul Croatian FCU, the biggest credit union fraud ever.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics