ALEXANDRIA, Va. – The NCUA Board this morning approved a rule broadening the definition of “small credit union” from $10 million to $50 million, thereby exempting an additional 2,400 credit unions from the agency’s rules on risk-based capital and interest-rate risk.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics