WASHINGTON – The new House Financial Services Committee Chairman, an ardent opponent of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, questioned the legality of the fledgling agency this afternoon, even while promising Congressional review of new mortgage rules issued by the agency this morning.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics