BOSTON – CUMIS Insurance Society last week filed suit against a New Hampshire sign manufacturer and its Massachusetts contractor for an electrical fire in Service CU’s Falmouth, Mass., branch – for which the credit union insurer paid the New Hampshire credit union more than $1 million in reimbursements.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics