LANHAM, Md. – EZShield, a provider of identity management solutions, filed suit in federal court here last week claiming its long-time business partner Harland Clarke is infringing on its new patent for its check fraud protection program that Harland Clarke is marketing as CheckArmor.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics