SAN FRANCISCO – A group of assistant branch managers at Patelco CU has filed a civil suit claiming the credit union has misclassified them as exempt employees, enabling Patelco to avoid paying them for overtime and missed meals and rest breaks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics