ALEXANDRIA, Va. – NCUA said today that last year’s liquidation of Telesis Community CU, the year’s biggest failure, is projected to cost the National CU Share Insurance Fund losses of around $72 million, most of it on bad member business loans made by the one-time $615 million Chatsworth, California, credit...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics