OMAHA, Neb. – The CEO and lone employee of the now-defunct H.B.E. CU was sentenced yesterday to 45 months in federal prison for stealing $636,000, much of it to go on shopping sprees, the latest case of a manager of a tiny credit union taking advantage of lax board oversight...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics