THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. – Credit union sales of credit card portfolios soared to $33.1 million and 37 deals last year – with another $6 million in deals pending – from just $5.3 million and 10 transactions in 2011, according to a new report by card consultants R.K. Hammer.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics