ARLINGTON, Va. – NAFCU announced today that Fred Becker, its president and CEO the past 13 years, will retire at the end of July and Dan Berger, its chief lobbyist, will succeed him as head of the trade group.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE