WASHINGTON – The new Chairman of the House Financial Services Program opened the 113th Congress today by proposing an end to the federally subsidized flood insurance and a privatization of the program that was most recently soaked by losses from Hurricane Sandy.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics