CINCINNATI – A teller at CINCO Family Financial Center CU was charged in a civil suit with stealing $620,000 from the credit union’s vault and cash dispensers at its Clifton branch by inserting $1 bills within the bricks of $50s and $100s to replace the $50 and $100 bills that...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics