NEW YORK – NCUA has joined a variety of creditors in the huge Residential Capital LLC bankruptcy seeking a mediator to review its claims of $300 million in recompense for the failures of U.S. Central FCU and WesCorp, among the credit union agency’s growing claims over the collapse of the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics