HARTFORD, Conn. – Connecticut regulators on Thursday said they have approved the merger of The Greater Norwalk CU, a one-time $31-million credit union that has reported losses the past four years, into North East Alliance FCU, a $75-million credit union based in nearby Nanuet, N.Y.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics