AUSTIN, Texas A group of Houston, Dallas and Austin-area Muslims has applied to state regulators to charter the first credit union that would be operated under Muslim law, that is a credit union that would be barred from charging interest on loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics