HARBOR, Ore. NCUA liquidated Chetco FCU on Friday night and assigned the remnants of the one-time $375-million credit union, the years 21st failure, to two West Coast credit unions in an unprecedented purchase and assumption agreement.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics