LAKE BLUFF, Ill. Since the Durbin Amendment rules went into effect last October, banks, thrifts and credit unions with greater than $10 billion in assets will have lost an estimated $5.6 billion in debit card interchange revenue through the end of 2012, according to Moebs $ervices.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics