ALEXANDRIA, Va. NCUA is projecting an NCUSIF premium range in 2013 of 0 to 5 points of insured shares, and a Stabilization Fund assessment range of 8 to 11 basis points of insured shares. The combined projected range is 8 to 15 basis points, according to the agencys new...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics