ALEXANDRIA, Va. NCUA is projecting an NCUSIF premium range in 2013 of 0 to 5 points of insured shares, and a Stabilization Fund assessment range of 8 to 11 basis points of insured shares. The combined projected range is 8 to 15 basis points, according to the agencys new...
- FDIC Tells Court It Supports NCUA In Corporate Credit Union Lawsuits
- Co-Ops for Change Data Showing Corporate Legacy Assets Now Online
- Experts Debate Over The Final Cost of The 5 Failed Corporate CUs
- Experts Explore What the Final Tab Will Be For The Failed Corporates
- NCUA's Fazio Responds To Questions About Oversight