WICHITA, Kan. NCUA this morning sued Bear Stearns & Co., now a unit of JP Morgan Chase, over the sale of mortgage-backed securities to four corporate credit union failures, the 11th Wall Street bank targeted for culpability for the corporate debacle.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics