CLEVELAND A former county commissioner and business partner of local financier A. Eddy Zai was sentenced last week to five years of supervised release and one day in prison for his part in the huge fraud case that led to the 2010 collapse of St. Paul Croatian FCU.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics