TAMPA, Fla. -- A serial filer of patent claims against financial companies filed suit yesterday against Suncoast Schools FCU claiming the Tampa credit union is infringing on its patent for the process of facilitating transmission of secure messages across insecure networks.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics