WASHINGTON Senate Republicans erupted with anger this morning after Senate Democratic Majority Leader Harry Reid barred all amendments from the Transaction Account Guarantee bill and the Senate voted against proceeding with debate on the banker-backed bill because of the Majority Leaders ploy, apparently dooming the bankers bill.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics