WASHINGTON Consumer advocate Elizabeth Warren, who fought the big banks over predatory lending, credit card fees, overdrafts and other issues, has been named by the Democratic Steering Committee to serve on the Senate Banking Committee when she joins the Senate next year.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics