WASHINGTON Credit union lobbyists are predicting the Senate will fall short in moving to a final vote on the bank-backed Transaction Account Guarantee bill this morning, potentially forcing the bankers to seek a deal with credit unions on the member business loan provision.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics