CLEVELAND Lawyers representing NCUA are putting the finishing touches on a restitution agreement with local financier A. Eddy Zai in the big fraud at St. Paul Croatian FCU that would pay the agency $21.3 million, the biggest restitution deal ever for the credit union regulator.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics