WASHINGTON The Senate last night approved the bill to eliminate one of the dual fee disclosure requirements at ATMs, a measure aimed at eliminating so-called ATM vigilantes who file civil suits over the absence of on-machine disclosures.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics