PORTLAND, Me. -- A woman who drove the getaway vehicle for a series of bank robberies around the state earlier this year, including three at area credit unions, was sentenced Monday to serve 50 months in prison.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE