WASHINGTON The credit union lobby is making a last-ditch effort to attach the long-sought member business loan bill to what may be the last train to leave the station this Congress, the Transaction Account Guarantee bill that would extend the guarantee on all non-interest-bearing bank and credit union accounts.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics