CHARLESTON, S.C. A state court yesterday approved a request from the South Carolina Revenue Department to notify credit unions and banks of the 3.3 million bank account numbers compromised when someone hacked department tax files, allowing the depositories to determine which accounts may be at risk.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics